Gestern habe ich Talita in ihren "Kaefig" gesetzt, aber ihn nicht richtig zu gemacht. Ich dachte eigentlich nicht, dass sie raus kommen kann. Hier seht ihr Talita bei ihrem Ausbruch.
funny story,so I was looking at a girl's blog that I grew up with and was looking through her links to see if I reconginzed any of them and well, I was scrolling down one of them and there was a picture of Talita and another baby from your sledding trip. Small world. I thought it was pretty crazy.
3 Kommentare:
does she walk??? Kaylee just barely started crawling.
funny story,so I was looking at a girl's blog that I grew up with and was looking through her links to see if I reconginzed any of them and well, I was scrolling down one of them and there was a picture of Talita and another baby from your sledding trip. Small world. I thought it was pretty crazy.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu deinem Ersten Geburtstag Talita.
Wir wünschen dir vor allem Gesundheit und viel Freunde im nächsten Lebensjahr.
Kommentar veröffentlichen