Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008





Hier seht ihr Talita's Geburtstagstisch. Die Arme war so muede und erschoepft, dass sie gar nicht richtig Spass hatte beim Geschenke auspacken. Nachmittags hat sie dann aber mit ihren Geschenken gespielt. Schade das es ihr noch nicht so gut geht. Wir haben uns entschieden es nicht eine Familientradition zu machen, dass immer einer von uns im Februar im Krankenhaus liegt.

3 Kommentare:

Anna hat gesagt…

Karen said that she was hospitalized for it. That must have been nerve racking. Kaylee has a mild case of RSV so they aren't medicating her for it yet, she has a humidifier but that is it for the RSV, she also has Croup so she is on a steroid for that to help the swelling in her throat. She is so sick, I finally got her fever down, its been around 102-103 even with medication. She has only had one wet diaper today and that was this morning, so I'm pushing fluids, but how am I suppose to force it down her throat.? How long has Talita had it? Do you have to do the nebulizer?

Anna hat gesagt…

I'm sorry, Kaylee just got it but I hope it doesn't get that bad. That must be so hard. Was she able to enjoy her birthday. I can't believe they are turning one, it can't possibly be time for that!

Susan hat gesagt…

Katja,
Happy belated geburtstag to Talita. I can't believe she is one already! I miss my cute little girl. Sorry about all the sickness. Sounds icky... So have you all heard anything from any schools? We are hoping that Columbus will work out so we can see you--Not sure if that's what you are hoping for, but at least we would be happy with it : ) Oh, Tony tells me that it is Dan's geburtstag today. Yeah! Give him our best...Love, Susan