I know I mentioned the papers that I use as my back ground the other day. But the address to download them is shabbyprincess.com I can email you the directions of how to get them on your blog. Its a little confusing the first time, pretty lengthy instructions but after you do it once its so easy. And the great thing you can change it when ever you want and it doesn't delete the things on the side of the blog. I could help you do it too...Remember I'm here until thursday. haha.
3 Kommentare:
Oh, dieser Hintergrund gefaellt mir total gut. Ich war ganz ueberrascht.
Talita sieht wie eine Puppe aus.
I know I mentioned the papers that I use as my back ground the other day. But the address to download them is shabbyprincess.com I can email you the directions of how to get them on your blog. Its a little confusing the first time, pretty lengthy instructions but after you do it once its so easy. And the great thing you can change it when ever you want and it doesn't delete the things on the side of the blog. I could help you do it too...Remember I'm here until thursday. haha.
Kommentar veröffentlichen