Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012








Diese Bilder hat eine Freundin von mir kurz vor Weihnachten gemacht. Es war so warm dass wir keine dicken Jacken brauchten. Ein Bild haben wir Dan zu Weihnachten geschenkt, damit er es bei sich auf Arbeit auf den Tisch stellen kann.

5 Kommentare:

the andersons hat gesagt…

These pictures are gorgeous, Katja!

Katja hat gesagt…

Thank you!

meinlebeninhoyerswerda hat gesagt…

Die Bilder sind wirklich sehr schön geworden.

Camber hat gesagt…

What great pictures! How come I never noticed Talita's dimples before? Did she just get them? Because I was just overwhelmed with her cuteness and I'm pretty sure I would have remembered if that had happened to me before.

Anna hat gesagt…

Gasp! These pictures are so beautiful. I've been enjoying reading your caught-up blog and seeing your cute kids and what you've been up to. :) Maybe I'll be inspired and bring my own blog up to date. That's a maybe.