Congratulations Katja!!!!!! I'm sorry we couldn't make it to your party. Mike had to work and with only 1 car it didn't work. That is so exciting to be done with school and with a degree. :)
Katja congratulations on graduating. You started after me and graduate before me. It must be a great feeling to be done. Can't wait until I'm there.
By the way, I'll be in Provo at the end of July and all through August. It would be really great to see you again. Let me know sometime your number so I can call you when I come out.
6 Kommentare:
Hurra, du hast es geschafft Katja.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu deinem Abschluss von Marvin, Michael und Susanne.
Congratulations, Katja!
Congratulations Katja!!!!!! I'm sorry we couldn't make it to your party. Mike had to work and with only 1 car it didn't work. That is so exciting to be done with school and with a degree. :)
Katja congratulations on graduating. You started after me and graduate before me.
It must be a great feeling to be done. Can't wait until I'm there.
By the way, I'll be in Provo at the end of July and all through August. It would be really great to see you again. Let me know sometime your number so I can call you when I come out.
Congratulations, Katja! What is your degree in?
You little rascal, graduation was forever ago... I'm waiting for a Germany post :) In other news, I officially left facebook. Shocking, I know!
Kommentar veröffentlichen