Well, we made it to Germany and since I am here now I will write in English for all those back home. We have had a good time already,filled with lots of good food, especially bread and rolls and some chocolate and ice cream. The weather has been really nice here and so we have been on a few walks already, have taken a little train to a park and have visited pyramids. Talita is still struggeling with the time change and doesn't really like to go to bed at night. I love my Nintendo that Dan got me. We survived the flight okay, even though we had to change planes three times. I will try to keep you up to date. I hope you can see that Talita and I are both wearing our BYU shirts, go Cougars. Dan we miss you!
Montag, 12. Mai 2008
Well, we made it to Germany and since I am here now I will write in English for all those back home. We have had a good time already,filled with lots of good food, especially bread and rolls and some chocolate and ice cream. The weather has been really nice here and so we have been on a few walks already, have taken a little train to a park and have visited pyramids. Talita is still struggeling with the time change and doesn't really like to go to bed at night. I love my Nintendo that Dan got me. We survived the flight okay, even though we had to change planes three times. I will try to keep you up to date. I hope you can see that Talita and I are both wearing our BYU shirts, go Cougars. Dan we miss you!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
3 Kommentare:
Yay for English!!! :) I'm glad you guys are having fun, you both look cute sporting your BYU shirts.
I hope you enjoy your trip... I remember those pyramids! Tell your mom hi...
Hallo Katja,
es ist schön dich und dein little girl in unserer Heimat zu sehen. Ich wünsche euch eine wunderschöne Zeit in good old Germany!!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen