Dan, Katja, Talita, Mark und Kai
So, Cora always insists on standing on our Wii Fit. I created a Mii for her and tried to have her do the body test....but she kept fidgeting! Anyway, I thought this was great...maybe Cora will do the step one day!
oh she has such good form!!
Is Talita two now!? She's grown so much. I can't believe she's been ice skating, and now she works out on the wii Fit! :-)
I'm excited that your blog is in German so I can try to remember stuff I learned in highschool. What a cute family!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
4 Kommentare:
So, Cora always insists on standing on our Wii Fit. I created a Mii for her and tried to have her do the body test....but she kept fidgeting! Anyway, I thought this was great...maybe Cora will do the step one day!
oh she has such good form!!
Is Talita two now!? She's grown so much. I can't believe she's been ice skating, and now she works out on the wii Fit! :-)
I'm excited that your blog is in German so I can try to remember stuff I learned in highschool. What a cute family!
Kommentar veröffentlichen