Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2009











Talitas viele Geburtstagsfeiern sind jetzt vorbei und wir erholen uns wieder. Die Photos zeigen am besten was so los war. Wir hatten vier Kinder und sechs Erwachsene hier zu Talitas Geburtstagsfeier, ziemlich viel Arbeit.

6 Kommentare:

Anna hat gesagt…

Oh Happy Birthday cute girl!!! Looks like she got quite the loot :) I bet she loves the kitchen, Kaylee loves ours, she cooks lots of hot food and then blows on it, and then will feed it to us, but I still think her favorite thing is to throw the food all over the play room.

Anna hat gesagt…

Oh and Happy Birthday to Dan!!

Karmens Neuigkeiten hat gesagt…

Alles Liebe nachträglich an die Geburtstagskinder!Hat Dan auch so viele Geschenke bekommen?Ich frag mich immer noch,wie die OMA das alles in ihre Koffer gepackt hat!!!

Amy hat gesagt…

Whoa! What a loot! It looks like Christmas all over again :)

Anna hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday, Talita and Daniel!

Ian and Makenna James hat gesagt…

Someone got spoiled! :) I hope Dan and Talita had a great birthday! and I hope you all are doing fabulous!